____________________

July 6-8

Grand Rapids CCon:
Nov 9-11

____________________

....

Taking Questions

For the next few weeks, I'll be taking questions for anyone in the Evil Plan cast, and drawing them responding in the vote incentives. Please post your questions here, and you may see Kinny and the rest answering (or snarky question-dodging) over the next few weeks!

posted by Alexis_Royce @ October 31st, 2010, 11:06 am   12 Comments

Comments:

DV8_Killer, October 31st, 2010, 2:47 pm

if Kinney is having a hard time with his... minions, why doesn't he just get some clones? or robots to do his evil bidding?

NeoDarklight (Guest), October 31st, 2010, 4:09 pm

If Kinny had a portal machine, why didn't he ever try to get in contact with the Evil Overlords Untied back in '07? The strategic cooperation could have seriously moved his schedule ahead and made his presence more, well, intimidating to the public.

sbdrag, October 31st, 2010, 11:27 pm

to Lemon and Lime: are you or have you ever schemed to get alice and kinny to finally admit they like each other?

hullingerbr, November 1st, 2010, 4:30 pm

Computer
Do you ses yorself as male, female or something else? And would you rather go on a date with SKYNET from Terminator or VIKI from I-Robot?

Techhead (Guest), November 7th, 2010, 1:45 pm

With the new outfits, are the minions going to get new uniforms?

ChibiSilverWings, November 8th, 2010, 8:09 pm

Hey Lemon! What would you say if someone hit on your wife?

SilverKitten, November 8th, 2010, 9:59 pm

Kinny, are you ever going to stop being a geek and finally realize you really like Alice? D:

Alice, when are you going to confeeessssss????

ShadowNCS, November 9th, 2010, 1:14 pm

To Computer:
What is Kinesis's deepest/ darkest secret no one but you knows about?

NeoDarklight (Guest), November 18th, 2010, 1:17 pm

Computer
Have you ever considered messing around with Kinny's schedule, just to throw him through a loop? And if so, what were the results?

Carol (Guest), November 19th, 2010, 8:47 am

Dear Kinesis,
I was just wondering if you were going to send William a christmas card for the holidays this year? And if so, what would the motive of the card be? I hope you're on top of the world, and will soon rule it too,
- sincerly Carol.

VTDisease (Guest), December 22nd, 2010, 12:32 pm

To Alice
Long time reader--so no dumb questions here.
Alright, maybe just this one:
If Kinesis was working on more than just world domination; the obliteration of the world, for example; would you still agree to be working for him? On that note:
WHY, BESIDES OBVIOUS FEELINGS YOU HAVE FOR THE BLUE-HAIRED DIVA, ARE YOU WORKING FOR A VILLAIN.

Beto (Guest), July 18th, 2013, 2:24 am

& oudric !I pormised myself and others here that I wouldn\'t resort to insulting anyone in this forum. As such, I WON\'T reward you or your comments by responding to them in the same manner you guys have responded to mine. However, i will tell you guys this- If you DON\'T like my comments, then DON\'T READ THEM ! There are others who appreciate my comments EVEN IF YOU DON\'T !Don\'t you guys find it strange that despite the nature of my comments that piss you guys off\', out of seven comments, only two have complained? What do you guys know that the other 3or 4 don\'t?I\'m entitled to my opinion and expressing them here as I please, just like the next person or Bleach fan, so long as I keep in line with the rules of posting comments here which, as at the last time I checked, WERE NOT SET BY EITHER OR BOTH OF YOU GUYS! Another thing oudric\', the reason why I put certain words in CAPS, is not because I have difficulty understanding how to use the CAPS LOCK Key or anything like that, but because I place EMPHASIS on such words. Anyone who understands (written) English WON\'T have difficulty understanding that! And going by the way, you BADLY spelt/ spelled certain words, I can see why you couldn\'t understand that yourself even when it was so GLARING/OBVIOUS.So, please learn how to SPELL RIGHT!Lastly, you guys ARE NOT the moderators of this forum ! If admin DOESN\'T complain, who THE HELL are you guys to complain? So, stop trying to tell people, least of all, me, how to post comments here !PEACE OUT AND TAKE CARE TILL THE NEXT EP. AND BEYOND !THANKS BEST REGARDS!